- January - Document new separated View and Controller interfaces for the new "server" type emulator.
- January - Write tests in HUnit (or SmallCheck or QuickCheck) as part of the development of this server and client interface
- January - Actually write the code!
- January - Have Grover's Algorithm working as before.
- February - Write a new HCAR entry
- February - Review and update the proofs on lifting inverse product to a product and the equivalence proof
- March - Beef up Inverse Co-Product paper
- March - Get Inverse Products paper ready for submission to TAC
Other (things to support research):
- Make physical fitness a habit.
- Catch up on reading
- Present something (Likely on reversible computing and linear logic)