I beg to differ.
I think the real issue is that we can't produce it in exactly the same way that we have grown used to with our current PCs because it is a much more structured device. This leads to having to relearn some of our paradigms and change our habits - always an uncomfortable thing to do.
This blog is an example of content creation. The iWork suite is a great example of apps for creating content and there will be more.
Latest reviews: (Canada Centric, eh?)
- silly that iBooks won't sell books in Canada
- BBC has a great free news app (helloooo CBC, CNN?)
- AccuWeather is pretty and great to use
- buying a Kindle book on Amazon is just too easy ;)
- a competitor for BlogPress wouldn't have much problem blowing it out of the water
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:13 Ave SW,Calgary,Canada